When we feel confused and lost in our life, we are used to searching for ways to get our paths again. We seek books, friends, and popular sayings that can give direction to us. We usually feel lost in our life when we are unable to find inspiration.
It is not easy to remember that our voyage always leads us actually, where we want to be. It is very vital to think positively and be calm to make our lives the best they can be. Once we manage to reach our destination, we get to realize that all our efforts were worth it.
Wherever you start your spiritual journey, you will definitely get some motivation from these journey quotes to find new fulfillment. After all, it needs a single step to commence the voyage of a thousand miles.
After all, a journey neither starts now we get out nor ends when we reach our doorstep once again. It starts a lot earlier and never gets over, as the film of our memories keeps running on within us when we need to come to a physical standstill. There is still the infection of travel, which is virtually incurable.
After all, energy is always flowing, and the good news is that you need to choose where to go. Which destination will it be? Do you sink eventually in the quicksands of doubts, uncertainty, and fear, just to ensure the prophecy of your failure? Do you make your leap off the fog and towards your decided path? Are you excited to get along the winding road and learn that your head and heart will be there towards the direction you have ever dreamed of?
It is time to start your journey, and it is time to become bold. In order to help you out, we have listed the best journey quotes to kick start your dream journey.
A journey is sometimes difficult, sometimes long process of personal growth and change, when traveling from place to place. I hope my journey quotes will inspire you on your voyage to greatness.
Images and words have great power. They are powerful enough to bring change and shift points of view. I am going to share my collection of best quotes about journey and destination to motivate and ignite your mind to pack your bags and keep exploring. From centuries-old explorers to popular sayings of modern days, these words will definitely give you some inspiration to lead the life you have ever desired.
I have been gathering journey inspirational quotes for years when I was traveling the world. From motivational to inspirational captions, some people say the words better than ours. Therefore, I feel it is the right time to round up some of my train journey quotes, which I have posted on my Instagram, my travel blog, and pinned to Pinterest.
It takes a lot of courage to step up our comfort zone and travel the world. Some people need a bit of encouragement or push. It is definitely one of the reasons why I have posted this blog.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover, and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Table of Contents
Best Journey Quotes: Top 40 Quotes About Journey and Destination
1. “Life is a journey that must be traveled, no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.” – Oliver Goldsmith
2. “The journey never-endingding. There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment.” – Antonio Brown
3. “We are all born alone and die alone. The loneliness is definitely part of the journey of life.” – Jenova Chen
4. “Sometimes, it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” – Drake
5. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
Best journey quotes
6. “Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.” – Samuel Smiles
7. “Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” – Greg Anderson
8. “Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete.” – Chanda Kochhar
9. “Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don’t lose the passion and the love for what you do.” – Nadia Comaneci
10. “The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile.” – Ed Sheeran
Train journey quotes
11. “Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination and the journey. They are home.” – Anna Quindlen
12. “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” – Ernest Hemingway
13. “The most important reason for going from one place to another is to see what’s in between, and they took great pleasure in doing just that.” – Norton Juster
14. “The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” – Steve Maraboli
15. “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance, they have traveled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Quotes about journey and destination
16. “One of the greatest journeys in life is overcoming insecurity, and learning to truly not give a shit.” – J. A. Konrath
17. “Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey.” – Vera Nazarian
18. “You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are.” – Joss Whedon
19. “Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked your path.” – Unknown Author
20. “The journey is yours. Enjoy each and every step.” – Unknown Author
Journey inspirational quotes
21. “Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.” – Matsuo Basho
22. “This is your journey, your body, your mind, and your spirit. Dig deep, own it, and start doing things for you and by you.” – Unknown Author
23. “Life is a journey filled with unexpected miracles.” – Unknown Author
24. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” – Martin Buber
25. “Sooner or later, we must realize there is no station, no one place to arrive at once and for all. The true joy of life is the trip.” – Ann Landers
My journey quotes will relate so much to these:
26. “I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side.” – Roman Payne
27. “There are no wrong turnings. Only paths we had not known we were meant to walk.” – Guy Gavriel Kay
28. “Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” – Jack Kerouac
29. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey.” – Barbara Hoffman
Every day is a journey quotes
31. “In the middle of the journey of our life, I came to myself within a dark wood where the straight way was lost. Ah, how hard a thing it is to tell what a wild, and rough, and stubborn wood this was, which in my thought renews the fear.” – Dante Alighieri
32. “The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place.” – Barbara De Angelis
33. “To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.” – Chinese Proverbs
34. “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
35. “We have stories to tell stories that provide wisdom about the journey of life. What more have we to give one another than our ‘truth’ about our human adventure as honestly and as openly as we know how?” – Rabbi Saul Rubin
Love journey quotes
36. “Even journey has an end.” – Seneca
37. “I believe that life is a journey, often difficult and sometimes incredibly cruel, but we are well equipped for it if only we tap into our talents and gifts and allow them to blossom.” – Les Brown
38. “The only journey is the one within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
39. “We advance on our journey only when we face our goal, we are confident and believe we are going to succeed.” – Orison Swett Marden
40. “If you can see your path laid out in front of you step by step, you know it’s not your path. Your own path you make with every step you take. That’s why it’s your path.” – Joseph Campbell