This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please read our disclosure policy.
Being loved seriously by someone makes you stronger from within, and loving someone strongly makes you brave. Love has always meant to be mad for someone but there is always some reason for you to be madly in love with someone. The conviction that we have loved someone or are loved is the greatest happiness in life.
These beautiful love quotes will let him or her know how deeply you love them. True love is the most valuable thing in your life and no one should/can leave his or her true love for anyone else. Therefore, you need to keep them and protect them somewhere in your heart forever.
Though we accept, everything that life offers to us, it is important for us to achieve success in life both professionally and personally. You need to embrace and implement most of the life lessons from successful people. These quotes about love and life provide a great view of the way we can improve our lives. I have listed some of the best short quotes above love and life from successful personalities. I hope these words of wisdom can help you achieve some inspiration and great insights on your way.
You cannot express your love in words. It might be the best or worst thing about love. To help you a bit, I have compiled a list of short love quotes that are all-time favorites of my readers.
These inspirational and famous love quotes and popular sayings can definitely help you express your emotions in words. Some of these famous quotes about life and love are written by peoples who have had loved someone in their lives, at least hundreds of years ago, while other quotes come in this day, and age.
If you are looking for short love quotes for her, you are in the right place. If you are terrible at describing your feelings in words, I can help you out. Even though you love someone so deeply that no one can, you may not be able to express your feelings to her. Trust me; it is the only thing, which expresses how deeply you love her, no matter how hard it is.
There is no need to take her for candlelight dinner or gift expensive gifts to her to express your feelings. You just have to tell a few lines of these cute and romantic words to steal her heart. Hence, I have put in my complete efforts to choose romantic love quotes for her.
You can copy these happy love quotes and send one to her or just forward the images. No matter how short or long your message is, it should describe your true feelings.
Love is such a beautiful feeling and one of the most fulfilling experiences of our life. One of the most vital things in life is having an intimate and deep connection with someone. There are different ways in which we want to express, or we express our love towards someone.
We have a lot of emotions and thoughts to express our love and many of us find hard to put them in words. I will help you choose the right words to tell your special someone the depth of your feelings towards them.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Here's the latest travel deals we got for you
→ Save money on Airbnb. Use our link to sign up and you'll get $33 off your first booking and an additional $12 off if you book/buy tours and experiences from Airbnb. Thanks over $47 of savings!
→ Find great deals on hotels on Booking.com! We found great discounts from this hotel booking website and has scored few luxury hotels that are up to 50% off. If you've used them enough, you'll get an access to more deals and discounts.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best love quotes: Top 50 quotes about life and love
Best love quotes: Top 50 quotes about life and love
1. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
2. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
3. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
4. “The most desired gift of love is not diamonds or roses or chocolate. It is focused attention.” – Rick Warren
5. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
Romantic love quotes
6. “Love is, in fact, an intensification of life, completeness, a fullness, a wholeness of life.” –Thomas Merton
7. “We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first.” – George Whyte-Melville
8. “Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent love protects you from age.” – Jeanne Moreau
9. “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
10. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
Quotes about happiness and love
11. “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
12. “Even when I’m sick and depressed, I love life.” – Arthur Rubinstein
13. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
14. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
15. “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” – John Wooden
Happy love quotes
16. “A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” – Brad Henry
17. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
18. “Love dies only when growth stops.” – Pearl S. Buck
19. “Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching.” – Satchel Paige
20. “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” – Bryant H. McGill
Short quotes about life and love
21. “Let the beauty of what you love to be what you do.” – Rumi
22. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” – Washington Irving
23. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” – James Baldwin
24. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” – Mitch Albom
25. “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.” – Lord Byron
Quotes about life and love
26. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
27. “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
28. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” – Blaise Pascal
29. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
30. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” – Lao Tzu
Short love quotes
31. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
32. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
33. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
34. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
35. “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
Quotes about love, life, and happiness
36. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
37. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
38. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
39. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
40. “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.” – Marilyn Monroe
Quotes about life and love and lessons
41. “I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they’re sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.” – Yolanda Hadid
42. “Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.” – Kinky Friedman
43. “Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I will always be in your heart, and if you hate me, I will be in your mind.” – William Shakespeare
44. “Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.” – Hannah Bronfman
45. “Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow.” – John Lennon
46. “I love looking in the mirror and feeling good about what I see.” – Heather Morris
47. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
48. “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.” – Richard Bach
49. “I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.” – Leonardo da Vinci
50. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
Founder of Pretty Wild World and one of the leading experts in Europe travel, the Nordics, and Scandinavia Destinations.
Evan Kristine has been mentioned in big publications such as The Huffington Post and the Thought Catalog has been sharing her useful travel tips and hacks to the world for more than five years now.
Nowadays, she is a full-time traveler exploring and documenting her journey around the world providing you the next best travel idea for your great next adventure.