To love and be loved is the only way to lead a happy life. You should be happy about the present moment. Life is full of tears and happiness. Therefore, you need to have faith and be strong. Happiness radiates like a flower’s fragrance, and it attracts all the good things life can offer to you. So, browse our vast collection of wise, inspirational, and short happy quotes and sayings. These quotes about happiness can definitely add an extra dose of joy to your daily life.
If you want some boost to your mood, you are in the right place. These short happy quotes are like feel-good sayings from famous personalities. It goes without saying that people love to read quotes for almost every occasion. These wise words will not just motivate and inspire you, but they will definitely help explain how you feel through the ups and downs of life. These quotes cover love, career, and happiness.
So, cheer up with these quotes about happiness, which are brilliant, clever, and funny. Everyone wants happiness from you. So do not let them do this. Happiness is actually a state of mind, which comes from the thoughts within. I hope these happy quotes about life can inspire you to let your feelings shine from inside.
Everyone is chasing happiness, but only a few know where it comes from. Happiness is not a goal. Instead, you experience a journey every day. These quotes about happiness and smiling are something that will inspire you to experience it rather than finding it. Being happy with whom and what you are is the only thing that can make you happy, not what people expect you to be.
Enjoy my latest compilation of funny happiness quotes. Being happy is very vital and is something that everyone finally wants in life. There are different benefits of being happy in life for our relationships, performance, health, and even more.
Along with feeling good about ourselves, happiness is actually a positive emotion, which drives our emotions and ambitions. It always motivates us to wake up to pursue our dreams and goals every morning. Nevertheless, how can you achieve happiness? Well, the best way is to take responsibility on your own to be happy.
We need to admit the fact that your happiness is your responsibility and your choice. It is something which is found inside us.
Irrespective of all the negative instances and hardships, which take place in our lives, we can find happiness. Interpret whatever comes in our life; we deal with it in a positive way. Even though external events and behaviors can trigger negative emotions and thoughts, it can happen only when you let them. All in all, happiness makes us productive, healthier, and prepared to use our daily strength to achieve our true potential.
I have compiled true happiness quotes when it comes to being happy, and it will help develop our ability to lead a happy life no matter what circumstances come in our lives.
No matter where you are in your life, these cute happy quotes will help you be happy. It is all about enjoying the present moment, without anxiety about the future.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover, and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Table of Contents
Best short happy quotes: Top 45 quotes about happiness and smiling
1. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
2. “Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you.” – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
3. “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.” – Ausonius
4. “Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions; it is governed by our mental attitude.” – Dale Carnegie
5. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Happy thought quotes
6. “The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.” – Thucydides
7. “The most simple things can bring the most happiness.” – Izabella Scorupco
8. “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.” – Albert Schweitzer
9. “We don’t laugh because we’re happy – we’re happy because we laugh.” – William James
10. “Now and then, it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” – Guillaume Apollinaire
True happiness quotes
11. “True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.” – Joseph Addison
12. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Marthe Troly-Curtin
13. “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” – Dale Carnegie
14. “One happiness scatters a thousand sorrows.” – Chinese proverb
15. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli
Cute happy quotes
16. “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
17. “If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” – Roy T. Bennett
18. “For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
20. “‘Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” – Ayn Rand
Funny happy quotes
21. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Aristotle
22. “Happiness is a state where nothing is missing.” – Naval Ravikant
23. “Be happy. It’s one way of being wise.” – Colette
24. “Being happy is not the only happiness.” – Alice Walker
25. “I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve.” –Jane Austen
26. “Happiness blooms from within.”
27. “Enjoy it all.”
28. “Happiness is a state of activity.” – Aristotle
29. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
30. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
Short quotes about smiling because of happiness
31. “I have only two kinds of days: happy and hysterically happy.” – Allen J. Lefferdink
32. “People should find happiness in the little things, like family.”
33. “Whoever is happy will make others happy.” – Anne Frank
34. “Happy girls are the prettiest.” – Audrey Hepburn
35. “Family, friends, a good laugh, and beautiful weather are the best cures.” – Bar Refaeli
Short quotes about being happy
36. “Happiness is a way station between too little and too much.” – Channing Pollock
37. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
38. “Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.” – Germany Kent
39. “Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.” –Don Marquis
40. “Happiness is always the serendipitous result of looking for something else.” – Dr. Idel Dreimer
Funny happiness quotes
41. “If only we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.” – Edith Wharton
42. “Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
43. “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
44. “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” – Gabriel García Márquez
45. “All happiness depends on courage and work.” – Honore de Balzac