Are you going on a vacation soon or was in a meaningful holiday and looking for amazing trip quotes to go along with your Instagram posts? You're in luck, we've compiled one for you!
You may or may not need a reason to travel. Be it to quench your thirst for thrill, for some experience for a lifetime, or the time to spend with your partner or friends, I have rolled out a list of some famous, memorable trip with friends quotes.
You can use these trip quotes as travel status on Whatsapp or even your captions on Facebook and Instagram. It is time to pack your bag, be creative, prepare your travel buddy, and make all other social media friends jealous with a memorable trip with friends quotes. After all, it makes your experiences memorable for a lifetime.
So, keep scrolling and enjoy all of these awesome trip quotes for your friends. They are short, funny, cheering and some of them remind everyone of their fun and exciting trips. You may already have some trips with friends or you can plan the one.
Long story short, traveling is exciting and is always worth to explore the world. So, sit back and read some inspiring trip quotes I have gathered for you.
The following travel quotes I have collected are worth to print them on the t-shirt, share on Facebook and Instagram, using them for some travel motivation, or even as a gift for a traveler. Trip quotes are really fun and memorable ways to find motivation. In addition, there is always a reason behind this.
These quotes can keep your travel-mojo going. Some of them are so overused, cheesy, and inspirational that you may want to use them everywhere on your devices. No matter what the reason is, there are some instances when you cannot travel, but desperately want to. Do not worry because these quotes will definitely help you to keep moving.
We all need some extra strength and urge during our journeys sometimes, especially when we commit some common mistakes. Nevertheless, we still should not stop ourselves, as there are many travel quotes out there. You may also find some of the amazing travel themed decorations.
In this post, you will find some simple and amazing trip quotes for your wall. These travel-related motivating quotes are something that can let you stay focused or just give some more energy. Whether you are just wishing to hit the road or doing so, I have rolled out some of the motivating travel quotes.
Whether you are just searching for the ideal Instagram caption for your vacation pictures or desperately waiting for your next road trip with friends, these quotes will definitely bring some inspiration to your life.
This is probably the reason I have curated a list of some most amazing trip quotes to travel with friends. We have listed some of the quotes by some of the world’s renowned thinkers and writers or some unknown authors to remind you of the reason you are starting your journey with your chosen travel friends. They would also motivate you to meet different people on your way. Making new connections is really one of the best things about travel, either with locals or with fellow travelers.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover, and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Best Trip Quotes: Top 50 Memorable Trip with Friends Quotes!
1. “The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens
2. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jaime Lyn Beatty
3. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction.”
4. “To Travel is to Live.” – Hans Christian Andersen
5. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustav Flaubert
6. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.”
7. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
8. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
9. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
10. “If you think adventures are dangerous, try routine: It’s Lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
A memorable trip with friends quotes
11. “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.”
12. “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
13. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
14. “I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.” – Caskie Stinnett
15. “Adventure is a path. Real adventure, self-determined, self-motivated, often risky, forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world.” – Mark Jenkins
16. “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
17. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.” – Marty Rubin
18. “I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.” – Carew Papritz
19. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
20. “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
21. “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
22. “Life is short, and the world is wide.” – Simon Raven
23. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness., and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” – Mark Twain
24. “Great things never came from comfort zones.”
25. “Fear is only temporary. Regrets last forever.”
25. “It is not the destination where you end up, but the mishaps and memories you create along the way.” – Penelope Riley
26. “I would rather own a little and see the world than own the world and see a little of it.”
27. “It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.” – Asian Proverb
28. “I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
29. “Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.” – Montel
30. “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.” – Benjamin Disraeli
Trip with friends quotes
31. “The Impulse to Travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life” – Agnes Repplier
32. “It’s a big world out there, it would be a shame not to experience it.”
33. “Someday, I’m going to be free, and I’m going to travel the world.”
34. “It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.”
35. “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” – Mark Twain
36. “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.” – Swami Vivekananda
37. “Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head.” – A. R. Rahman
38. “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.” – Rosalia de Castro
39. “I always encourage people to get out there, travel the world, see new things, experience new people, experience new food, experience new culture. What happens is that helps you to grow and be your best self.” – Karamo Brown
40. “I travel light. I think the most important thing is to be in a good mood and enjoy life wherever you are.” – Diane von Furstenberg
Here are more amazing trip quotes!
41. “We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T. S. Elliot
42. “Riding a bicycle is the summit of human endeavour – an almost neutral environmental effect coupled with the ability to travel substantial distances without disturbing anybody. The bike is the perfect marriage of technology and human energy.” – Jeremy Corbyn
43. “If you want to succeed, you should strike out on new paths rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.” – John D. Rockefeller
44. “I am blessed for what I have, but I believed in it from the beginning. Today, the dream is the same: I still want to travel, I still want to entertain, and I most certainly still want to have fun.” – Guy Laliberte
45. “The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
46. “The person attempting to travel two roads at once will get nowhere.” – Xun Kuang
47. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. “Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection.” – Lawrence Durrell
49. “A good traveler is one who does not know where he is going to, and a perfect traveler does not know where he came from.” – Lin Yutang
50. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well” – Eugene Fodor