INTERESTED TO GET FEATURED?
Read further and learn how
» People Of Today
People of Today is a twice a month series where I will interview specific people about certain topics regarding the current situation of the world, about themselves, about what they do and about who they are and what is their role in today’s world. These are unique individuals who are paving their way to make a small or big difference for themselves and to the world. They are inspiring, and they are not afraid to break the norms and are proud of who they are.
» Inspiring Creatives
Inspiring Creatives is also a twice a month series where I am going to feature unique and creative individuals who are incomparable. May these be bakers, cooks, artists or regular people who are doing creative hobbies as an outlet. These people are unique because of their style, and their originality is one of a kind, and they are not afraid to show the world their wild side on the creative scene. They are one of a kind, and they are today’s world’s creative individuals.
- Inspiring Creatives: Hung of Jet and Indigo
- Inspiring Creatives: Dennice by Food by Dennice
GUEST POST CONTRIBUTOR
» What is it for you?
The guest post follows the usual protocol meaning you get full credit for the article, and you’ll be introduced to my readership. You’ll have an author’s bio which states a little about yourself and as well a list of links directly to your site. I will also join your article to related reciprocal threads on Facebook to get a boost which I will participate and promote myself.
Social media strategy for your guest post:
- A full on strategic Facebook promotion of the article (tagging you respectfully)
- I will join Facebook’s social media reciprocal threads which I will reciprocate myself
- Twitter exposure campaign that will run in circles along other articles in the blog (you’ll be tagged)
- 2x High-quality Pinterest photos that will be shared to different niche appropriate groups boards
- Stumble Upon exposure
» Pretty Wild World’s niche
Are you interested in the same subject Pretty, Wild World is all about? We mainly write about these topics: adventure, travel, food, and inspiring personal experiences. The idea is to narrate your writing in a storytelling form or a listicle of some sort that is related to the site’s niche.
Here’re some examples of guest post I’ve published:
I receive a lot of emails daily from different sources and there’s a possibility that I don’t respond quickly, however, rest assured that I will eventually respond. Sometimes, emails sent directly to my spam/junk box so if I do not respond within three days, please don’t hesitate to email me again or contact me through my other social media accounts!
» How to be a guest author:
Email me with a particular topic and we can discuss it onwards. The site is very photo heavy, and I pride myself when it comes to visual content, and it would be great if you agree on that as well. Your images need to be absolutely of good quality, if not I would need to ask permission to edit it to meet the required photo quality. Otherwise, I can work with you on this and find a suitable photo from my own gallery or free photo websites.
- 600-1500 words (depending on the article, can negotiate about this when you contact me)
- 2-3 photos which you own the copyright and related to your story (min. 900 px in width and needs to be horizontal with excellent quality)
- a short bio about yourself
- list of social media accounts and its links
- a photo of yourself
- Article must be written in English
» Example topics:
- Personal experiences (travel, cuisine, mishaps or lesson learned)
- Recipe, Cuisine or an introduction to certain food or cuisine
- Email me what you got and we talk 😉
PHOTO JOURNAL CONTRIBUTION
» What is this about?
Photojournal is a new series on this website where a photographer showcases a particular, or more, photograph that represents emotion of an unforgettable memory which the person captured and immortalized through a photograph.
- One or more high quality (JPEG) photos
- 250-750 words describing your experience, emotions or a short story about the photograph(s)
- Short bio about yourself
- A photo of yourself
- Your website and social media links
A minimum of one truly high-quality photograph is very important!
HOW TO BE FEATURED
It is easy. All you need to do is fill up the form and make sure to add to your website and a little information about yourself. I will be in contact with you when I received your request, and we’ll discuss further more about the details through email. What I usually do is that I do a roundup research on every person I will interview to get to know them a little bit through their website and social media and then I’ll build up an interview sheet for them to answer. Every interview sheet is unique and made just for the person who will be featured. I want my readers to get to know the person who I am interviewing for who they are and what they do and why are they unique and exciting.
Join my growing mailing list and hop on this wild ride!
➳ Monthly spam-free updates + a suggested read from other inspiring travel bloggers!
➳ Be the first to get my FREE “2-weeks in Europe Itinerary (4 countries and one return flight)”!
➳ BONUS: Along with the checklist you’ll get my awesome “What’s in my hand luggage check-list”
(No spams, I promise!)