India Vacation Ideas
Quick Facts & Travel Tips
- Capital City? New Delhi
- Currency? Indian Rupee
- Language(s)? Hindi and English
- Where is this country located? Southwest of Asia
- What is India famous for? Food, culture, traditions, Bollywood, Taj Mahal, temples, lively festivals, cricket, and yoga.
- Best time to visit India and seasons? October to March is the best season to visit.
- Transportation in India? Rikshaw, buses, and trains.
- Which side of the road do they drive? The left-hand side
- What is the electricity plug type? Plugs D and G. If you need one, check out our plug adapter reviews.
- Neighboring countries?
How to apply for an Indian visa?
Check out our handy guide on how to obtain one – read it here.
Where to book your flights to India?
Check our handy-dandy guide on how to find the cheapest flights around the world – read it here.
Do you need travel insurance for India?
OUR TOP TRAVEL GUIDES & TIPS
Do you want to visit Kerala soon but need a push of inspiration if you should? Check this post out to know more reasons why you should travel to Kerala!
Are you looking for a detailed guide on how to apply for an Indian e-Tourist Visa? This visa guide will walk you through all the things you need to know and do in order to obtain and successfully get your Indian e-Visa! Read it now to learn more.
Interested to see how South of India looks like? Check out these travel photos from Kerala and my personal experience while visiting this beautiful country!
I traveled to the beautiful Kerala with 29 strangers in a bus for a trip of a lifetime! How did it go? Well, read on, silly goose.