Do you want to know the step-by-step process on how to obtain a Thailand on arrival or how to get a Thailand visa exemption? Read this post now for further details!
Thailand Vacation Ideas
Quick Facts & Travel Tips
- Capital City? Bangkok
- Currency? Thai Baht
- Language(s)? Thai
- Where is this country located? Southeast Asia
- What is Thailand famous for? Rich culture, curries, beautiful temples, hospitality, Thai massage, traditions, beautiful beaches, and festivals
- Best time to visit Thailand and seasons? Given that is a tropical country, the best times to visit are between October to February. Summer season starts from March to May and the rainy season is from June to September.
- Transportation in Thailand? Tuktuk, Song taew, buses, trains, and flying.
- Which side of the road do they drive? The left-hand side
- What is the electricity plug type? Types A, B, and C. Read our adapter reviews to know which ones to get.
- Neighboring countries? Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Malaysia
Do you need a visa for Thailand?
Most EU passport holders, citizens from the UK, Canada, New Zealand, the USA, and Australia are permitted to stay in Taiwan for 30 to 90 days. For information on how to obtain a visa for Taiwan, please refer to this post.
Where to book your flights to Thailand?
Check our handy-dandy guide on how to find the cheapest flights around the world – read it here.
Do you need travel insurance for Thailand?
OUR TOP TRAVEL GUIDES & TIPS
A top destination in Asia famous for its amazing street food, lively nightlife, and beautiful landmarks – here are the top things to do in Bangkok you must not miss!