United Arab Emirates Vacation Ideas
Quick Facts & Travel Tips
- Capital City? Abu Dhabi
- Currency? UAE Dirhams
- Language(s)? Arabic
- Where is this country located? Middle east
- What is UAE famous for? Dubai, high rise building, luxury, food, and desert safaris
- Best time to visit UAE and seasons? The best time to visit is between November to March
- Transportation in UAE? Buses, metros, and flying
- International Airport(s)? Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- Which side of the road do they drive? Right-hand side
- What is the electricity plug type? Types C, D, and G. 220V. Read our electric plug review!
- Neighboring countries? Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Iran
Where to book your flights to UAE?
Check our handy-dandy guide on how to find the cheapest flights around the world – read it here.
Do you need travel insurance for UAE?
OUR TOP TRAVEL GUIDES & TIPS
If you’re a foodie and would like to experience Dubai on a whole new level, check out this post to learn more about the dining scene in this city! Find out where to eat in Dubai according to your budget!
Check out this list all the best day trips from Abu Dhabi that includes visiting Dubai, Fujairah, and other excursions and tours you can take from this beautiful capital of United Arab Emirates.
Check out this post about the best day trips from Dubai and the top things you can do for the day while in this marvelous middle eastern city in UAE!
The Middle East is a magnificent place to visit for those who are looking for something unique. We have compiled a list of the top places to visit in UAE, a luxurious and culturally rich country that offers exquisite experiences to its visitors. Read this post now and learn more!