Georgia Vacation Ideas
Quick Facts & Travel Tips
- Capital City? Tbilisi
- Currency? Georgian Lari
- Languages? Georgian, Akhas
- Where is this place? Eurasia
- Best time to visit Georgia and seasons? May, June, and September. Summers are too hot and winters are too cold
- Transportation around Georgia? Marshrutka (yellow van) if traveling within short distances (city to villages and vice versa). Bus, train, rent a car, and flying are the best ways to get around the country if you want to visit more than one place.
- International Airport(s)? Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport (TBS), Kutaisi International Airport (KUT)
- Which side of the road do they drive? The right side of the road
- What is the electricity plug type? Type C and F. 220V. Check this post out about our plug adapter reviews
- Neighboring countries? Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Turkey
Do you need a visa for Georgia?
Georgia is quite generous when it comes to is visa policy and most visa-free countries such as most of the EU countries, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, most of North and South American countries can enter the country without obtaining a visa beforehand.
Where to book your flights to Georgia?
Check our handy-dandy guide on how to find the cheapest flights around the world – read it here.