Belarus Vacation Ideas
Quick Facts & Travel Tips
- Capital City? Minsk
- Currency? Belarusian Ruble
- Languages? Belarusian, Russian
- Where is this place? Eastern Europe
- Best time to visit Belarus? The best time is in July which is late summer as there will be fewer crowds. However, the peak season in Belarus is between August to October.
- Which side of the road do they drive? The right-hand side.
- What electric plug do they use? Type C and F. If you need one, read our review about adapters.
- Neighboring countries? Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Russia
Do you need a visa to enter Belarus?
For more detailed information about visas for Belarus, please refer to this post.
Where to book your flights to Belarus?
Check our handy-dandy guide on how to find the cheapest flights around the world – read it here.