Kosovo Vacation Ideas
Quick Facts & Travel Tips
- Capital City? Pristina
- Currency? Euro
- Language(s)? Albanian, Serbian
- Where is this country located? The Balkans, Southeastern Europe
- Best time to visit Kosovo and seasons? Generally, Summer (June to August) gets to be super hot but it is still a good time to visit Kosovo. However, you can visit between April to September and you’ll be greeted with great weather!
- Transportation in Kosovo? The bus is the best way to travel within the city and around the country
- International Airport(s)? Pristina International Airport (PRN)
- Which side of the road do they drive? Right-hand side
- What is the electricity plug type? Type C and F. 230V. Read our travel adapter reviews!
- Neighboring countries? Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Serbia
Do you need a visa for Kosovo?
Please refer to this article for more information if you need a visa to enter Kosovo or if you’re exempted.
Where to book your flights to Kosovo?
Check our handy-dandy guide on how to find the cheapest flights around the world – read it here.
Do you need travel insurance for Kosovo?
Remember this: anything can happen! Read our take on why you need travel insurance and how it can save you money when things go unplanned – read it here.