Best Nature Quotes: Top 35 Quotes About Nature and Life
Are you looking for the best nature quotes to inspire you for today? Well, you’re in luck because we have compiled the best quotes about nature and beauty that will certainly give you an uplifting feeling and to keep your day motivated.
But first, here are some short thoughts on nature you might be interested in. As a traveler, I’ve seen some of the most beautiful sceneries from different places in the world and till this day I am still in awe how stunning is this world we are living in.
This is why I’ve been so inspired to compile these quotes about nature and life (too!) to spread good vibes and positive energy to you, my dear readers!
Nature is, by all means, defined by many things depending on the person who is reading this. However, for me, as a travel writer and an artist, it illustrates all elements with its own mind the likes mother nature itself has created that surrounds us.
This list of inspirational nature quotes is created for all of us who appreciates the beautiful nature created for us to enjoy, nourish, and love.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Best Nature Quotes: Top 35 Quotes About Nature and Life
Short quotes about nature
1. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
3. “In nature, light creates the color. In the picture, color creates the light.” – Hans Hofmann
4. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
5. “I think nature’s imagination is so much greater than man’s, she’s never going to let us relax.” – Richard Feynman
Funny nature quotes
6. “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
7. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus
8. “I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.” – Paulo Coelho
9. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
10. “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard De Nerval
We have more inspirational quotes and sayings
11. “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” – John Ruskin
12. “Time spent amongst trees is never time wasted.” – Katrina Mayer
13. “It was for the best, so Nature had no choice but to do it.” – Marcus Aurelius
14. “We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” – Native American Proverb
15 “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” – John Muir
Nature quotes for Instagram
16. “The most beautiful gift of nature is that it gives one pleasure to look around and try to comprehend what we see.” – Albert Einstein
17. “I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.” – John Muir
18. “I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.” – Emma Goldman
19. “Life sucks a lot less when you add mountain air, a campfire and some peace and quiet.” – Brooke Hampton
20. “You don’t need to be a doctor to immediately realize how we feel better when we are outside, in nature.” – Unknown
Quotes about views of nature
21. “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.” – Sylvia Plath
21. “The sunlight clasps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth if thou kiss, not me?” – Percy Shelley
22. “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” – Margaret Atwood
23.”Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
25. “Nature never hurries. Atom by atom, little by little, she achieves her work.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mother nature quotes
26. “Nature is just enough, but men and women must comprehend and accept her suggestions.” – Antoinette Brown Blackwell
27. “If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
28. “Love the world as your own self; then you can truly care for all things.” – Lao Tzu
29. “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.” – Magda Boulet
30. “Going to the mountains is going home.” – John Muir
Beautiful nature love quotes
31. “Nature is an endless combination and repetition of a very few laws.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
32. “Nature is indifferent to our love, but never unfaithful.” – Edward Abbey
33. “Nature is not our enemy, to be raped and conquered. Nature is ourselves, to be cherished and explored.” – Terence Mckenna
34. “Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
35. “The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. ” – Robert Frost
Did you like this post? We have more inspiring quotes!
IS THIS THE KIND OF POST THAT INTEREST YOU?AWESOME! TICKLE YOUR WANDERLUST AND JOIN MY COMMUNITY OF TRAVEL ENTHUSIASTS AND NEVER MISS OUT A POST!
- Which of these nature quotes did you like the most?
DISCLAIMER: There may be affiliate links attached in this post and if you decided to purchase from my links, I get a small commission at no extra charge to you. That commission helps to run this website and so on. If you’re interested to read more about this visual travel blog’s other ventures, please read my disclosure policy for more information.