There is nothing more powerful in this world than your words. We can convey our innermost feelings and thoughts and record them when needed, with the help of words. However, we can look far enough with the help of these written words, and even far back in time, over the decades or centuries. With moments quotes, I would like to help you look back in time and see what the intellects and philosophers have had shared about happiness and how to reveal it. No matter you look today or thousands of years back, these inspiring moments quotes will definitely make you smile.
As we grow older, our perception of life starts changing and we become serious about it. We can find happiness only when we decide to look at the positive side of things, rather than focusing on the negatives. Our happy moments quotes will definitely inspire the mind and heart to appreciate and focus the good aspects of life and hold on pleasant moments which turn into wonderful memories. A smile is the most appealing thing you can have.
There is a reason to share love moment quotes with your loved one. Love makes us smile. It makes us rejoice and giggle in every small moment we share with each other. Simply speaking, love makes us happy together. Love is the key to a fulfilling and happy life. You can earn a lot of money, have a great career, and stay in good health, but you will not live your life happily without relationships to help you celebrate every moment of life and overcome obstacles in your life.
I have a compilation of wise, inspirational, and witty words of wisdom and live in the moment quotes, sayings, and proverbs, collected from different sources over the years. What if the present moment is enough? It is not what is going on around you, but the peace under all the movements and noise. If you are tired of day-to-day life, read these enjoy every moment quotes for some inspiration. Try to make the current moment your partner. Accept it as part of the journey, and “hopefully” you can even make a friend off yourself.
It is better if you are hated for what you are rather than being loved for what you do not have or what you are not. Each time you love, as deeply as if it is forever, nothing is eternal. Love teaches us everything. We build confidence with kindness in words. Love will never lose anything.
Love is definitely one of the best feelings you can have in the world. It can neither be explained nor defined. Instead, it is felt. With love as a central focus, thousands of romantic movies have been created plenty of books and poems have been written, many songs have been sung, and plenty of quotes have been written.
Love is timeless and universal. If you have ever had true love before, you will definitely be inspired by these cute quotes and sayings and you will smile for no reason. If you do not know, what love is and are waiting for someone to come in your life, read these love quotes.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Here's the latest travel deals we got for you
→ Save money on Airbnb. Use our link to sign up and you'll get $33 off your first booking and an additional $12 off if you book/buy tours and experiences from Airbnb. Thanks over $47 of savings!
→ Find great deals on hotels on Booking.com! We found great discounts from this hotel booking website and has scored few luxury hotels that are up to 50% off. If you've used them enough, you'll get an access to more deals and discounts.
Best Moment Quotes: Top 35 Live in the Moment Quotes
Quotes unforgettable moment
1. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
2. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
3. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” – Orson Welles
4. “Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain!” – Louis Tomlinson
5. “Life is short, and if we enjoy every moment of every day, then we will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way.” – Gretchen Bleiler
Happy moment quotes
6. “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” – Richard Bach
7. “Life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act.” – Paulo Coelho
8. “Don’t make things too complicated. Try to relax, enjoy every moment, get used to everything.” – Angelique Kerber
9. “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” – George Chakiris
10. “Every moment in our lives is a miracle we should enjoy instead of ignoring.” – Yoko Ono
Live in the moment quotes
11. “Nothing is permanently perfect. But there are perfect moments and the will to choose what will bring about more perfect moments.” – Mary Balogh
12. “We make patterns, we share moments.” – Jenny Downham
13. “Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day.” – Marcia Wieder
14. “At the end, one didn’t remember life as a whole but as just a string of moments.” – David Levien
15. “Life is a succession of moments, to live each one is to succeed.” – Corita Kent
Enjoy every moment quotes
16. “Sometimes the moments that challenge us the most, define us.” – Deena Kastor
17. “We never remember days, only moments.” – Cesare Pavese
18. “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.” – Zoey Sayward
19. “Allow yourself to enjoy each moment in your life.” – Steve Maraboli
20. “Some moments are nice, some are nicer, some are even worth writing.” – Charles Bukowski
Love moment quotes
21. “Sometimes it’s the same moments that take your breath away that breathe purpose and love back into your life.” – Steve Maraboli
22. “I’ve always believed in savoring the moments. In the end, they are the only things we’ll have.” – Anna Godbersen
23. “A person’s last moments are an important thing. You can’t choose how you’re born but you can choose how you die.” – Haruki Murakami
24. “It’s only natural to feel lonely after the enjoyable moments’ pass. But as you experience new joys those feelings of sorrow will start to fade.” – Mizu Sahara
25. “Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years, but of moments. You must experience each one before you can appreciate it.” – Sarah Breathnach
Moments with friends quotes
26. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Marthin Luther King, Jr.
27. “I am closest to my mother, as she is my rock, my pillar of strength, and my world. Not only has she stood by me through all times – happy, sad, and otherwise – but there have even been moments when I had completely lost hope, and her immense belief in me had lifted me up.” – Amruta Khanvilkar
28. “The most beautiful things are not associated with money; they are memories and moments. If you don’t celebrate those, they can pass you by.” – Alek Wek
29. “Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.” – Booth Tarkington
30. “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Proud moment quotes
31. “Life is too short not to celebrate nice moments!” – Jurgen Klopp
32. “Photography was a way for me to freeze time and to capture the moments that were happy and healthy. I saw a photo as a way to go back to a memory if I ever needed to.” – Rachel Morrison
33. “Life is measured in love and positive contributions and moments of grace.” – Carly Fiorina
34. “Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way.” – Joel Osteen
35. “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” – Brene Brown
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read our disclosure policy.
Did you liked this post?
Join our newsletter community and get deals, sales, and our latest tips! Promise we wont send spam or misuse your email address.