We live in a beautiful world where there is no lack of exotic places, adventure, and charm. Wanderlust is a strong urge to tour the world. There is nothing more inspirational, entertaining, powerful, and thought-provoking than wanderlust quotes.
I have been collecting several travel quotes over the years and creating images with these quotes. I have been putting the best wanderlust quotes on some of our best travel photos from different parts of the world. I love to share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest and I now have rounded up the best travel quotes in this post. So be ready for some motivation. I have listed some of my favorite travel quotes and photos for you.
Do you really love a good quote, especially when it is about your wanderlust? These awesome quotes will definitely inspire you and motivate to go out and chase your dreams. This is exactly what we should do at least once in our life.
I was in search for hundreds of ultimate quotes in the web so they can help you to stick to your dreams and stay inspired on your adventures, eager to never stop exploring, and be grateful to all the opportunities you get in your life. It is a good travel quote, which inspires our mind and creates an urge to explore. I have the compilation of some of the best and my favorite wanderlust quotes.
I have always been in love with famous quotes. These sentences really turn our point of view and inspire us to say yes to thrill and adventure and pull off a funk. Some of the famous poets, writers, fictional characters, travelers, and common people who just wanted to say something motivating write these travel quotes. The more we travel, the more we explore the world.
There is no lack of poems and quotes written about the benefits of wandering the world. We always make new memories wherever we go outside. We have come across different landscapes, cultures, languages, and people. Our mind grows, and so our soul with it. Some of us cannot even live without going out for long. There is nothing worse for us than the boredom of day-to-day lives.
We all want to bring change to our lives. This is the reason we crave to escape our mundane life for a while and explore the world. Traveling might seem to be a luxury for some people but it always gives life-changing experiences. Comfort zones are good, but only for some time. In the end, we all want to explore more. This is the reason I brought you these inspiring quotes by wise people and famous personalities who felt the same. By reading these quotes, you will definitely desire to get the hell out of your day-to-day life and be a dreamy explorer.
Have you been daydreaming to just leave everything aside and travel the world? You are not alone. There are many of us who are stuck in our daily lives but cannot find a way to get the hell out of this. Travel instills your natural curiosity to know the world and nurtures the true explorer within. Therefore, it is time to listen to your wanderlust that will help you bring change to your life.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Here's the latest travel deals we got for you
→ Save money on Airbnb. Use our link to sign up and you'll get $33 off your first booking and an additional $12 off if you book/buy tours and experiences from Airbnb. Thanks over $47 of savings!
→ Find great deals on hotels on Booking.com! We found great discounts from this hotel booking website and has scored few luxury hotels that are up to 50% off. If you've used them enough, you'll get an access to more deals and discounts.
Best Wanderlust Quotes: Top 35 Quotes to Inspire Wanderlust!
1. “All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
2. “There’s something about arriving in new cities, wandering empty streets with no destination. I will never lose the love for the arriving, but I’m born to leave.” – Charlotte Eriksson
3. “To belong nowhere is a blessing and a curse, like any kind of freedom.” – Leah Stewart
4. “A person does not grow from the ground like a vine or a tree, one is not part of a plot of land. Mankind has legs so it can wander.” – Roman Payne
5. “That’s the place to get to—nowhere. One wants to wander away from the world’s somewhere, into our own nowhere.” – D.H. Lawrence6. Wandering flushes a glory that fades with arrival.” – J. A. Baker
6.“By seeing how small the world is, I realize how capable I am. I can conquer anything. Anywhere. Anyone.” –Tawny Lara
7. “He who would travel happily must travel light.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
8. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Because he had no place he could stay in without getting tired of it and because there was nowhere to go but everywhere, keep rolling under the stars.” – Jack Kerouac
10. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
11. “Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” – Anatole France
12. “I was an adventurer, but she was not an adventuress. She was a ‘wanderess.’ Thus, she didn’t care about money, only experiences – whether they came from wealth or from poverty, it was all the same to her.” – Roman Payne
13. “She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. ‘Time’ for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.” – Roman Payne
14. “The key to a wonderful life is to never stop wandering into wonder.” – Suzy Kassem
15. “Take a few minutes of every day to fantasize about how you would wander, travel, or explore if you could.”
16. “You’ll never know until you go.”
17. “Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.” – Aliyyah Eniath
18. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” – Anita Desai
19. “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir
20. “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a while. Including you.” – Anne Lamott
21. “I love places that remind me how small me and my problems actually are.”
22. “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” – Rachel Wolchin
23. “You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love, but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again.” – Azar Nafisi
24. “When it is over, I don’t want to wonder if I have made of my life, something particular and real. I don’t want to find myself sighing and frightened, or full of argument. I don’t want to end up simply having visited this world.” – Mary Oliver
25. “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Cindy Lovell
26. “Cover the earth before it covers you.” – Dagobert D. Ru
27. “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” – Erol Ozan
28. “By seeing how small the world is, I realize how capable I am. I can conquer anything. Anywhere. Anyone.” – Tawny Lara
29. “I am free to go wherever I want for the rest of my life.” – Faith Ringgold
30. “The world is full of wonderful things you haven’t seen yet. Don’t ever give up on the chance of seeing them.” – J.K. Rowling
31. “Explore often. Only then you will know how small you are and how big the world is.” – Pradeep Pandiyan
32. “A person needs at intervals to separate from family and companions and go to new places. One must go without familiars in order to be open to influences, to change.” – Katharine Butler Hathaway
33. “It is good to collect things, but it is better to go on walks.” – Anatole France
34. “I travel light; as light, that is, as a man can travel who will still carry his body around because of its sentimental value.” – Christopher Fry
35. “I guess the lesson is you can’t go everywhere. You should still go everywhere you can.” – Charles Finch
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read our disclosure policy.
Did you liked this post?
Join our newsletter community and get deals, sales, and our latest tips! Promise we wont send spam or misuse your email address.