Are you looking for some motivational quotes about life that you want to share on your social media profile to spread positivity about life? Finding inspiration may not feel sensible when you are passing through tough times in your life.
Honestly speaking, everyone had a tough phase in life, even successful ones. You have the power within you to achieve something in life. You simply need to get out of the problems you are currently in. The goal behind these motivational quotes is to inspire, uplift, and regain strength when you feel that you have beaten up or drained.
These motivational quotes of the day can help you to gain perspective and wisdom that can improve your living and unlock your true potential.
Almost all of us need some motivation in life. Hence, these motivational quotes about life can give you the edge that is much needed to ensure success. Therefore, read these quotes and get some dose of motivation to start your day.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, manager, boss, leader, student or employee, you should keep in minds that everything you think matters. If you desire success, you should bear in mind inspiring, successful, and motivating thoughts. So, keep reading to find the motivational quotes for work that can motivate you to achieve success, lead your life, reach your destination, and conquer your fear.
These inspirational quotes will definitely stimulate your mood and help you drive action. These powerful words will push you ahead and inspire your mind to keep going.
There is nobody in the world who can say life is going to be easy. It is true that you are going through a hard and challenging life. You need to accept the reality and keep in mind that the harder the goal to achieve it, the harder you will work and the better the things will be.
Once you emerge as a tougher person, you can overcome almost anything in life with time and determination. It is not what you desire in your life; it is who you come out to be in your journey.
I have the epic collection of motivational quotes for students, which can help them realize how far they have come, how different they are, and how much more they can give to their life. You may definitely share these quotes to your friends on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
We all need to laugh in our lives. This way, you can definitely find some funny motivational quotes and sayings to make you and your friends laugh. They say, “Laughter is the best medicine.” Though it does not come with a prescription, you can maintain patience, sanity, and peace of mind if you can find humor in your situation.
Trust me; having faith in our future should not be scary and change should not be painful. You can have fun on your way. You should always take it easy sometimes. Make fun of your situation, smile at someone you do not know and keep in mind that you can start over anytime you want. These cool and motivational quotes can definitely make you smile. It is important to make fun of our setbacks, blunders, and slip-ups on our voyage towards our own growth.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Here's the latest travel deals we got for you
→ Save money on Airbnb. Use our link to sign up and you'll get $33 off your first booking and an additional $12 off if you book/buy tours and experiences from Airbnb. Thanks over $47 of savings!
→ Find great deals on hotels on Booking.com! We found great discounts from this hotel booking website and has scored few luxury hotels that are up to 50% off. If you've used them enough, you'll get an access to more deals and discounts.
Best Motivational Quotes: Top 25 Motivational Quotes About Life and Success
Motivational quotes of the day
1. “the pessimist sees a difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
2. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
3. “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” – Mohsin Jameel
4. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
5. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
Motivational quotes about life
6. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Knowing is not enough; We must apply. Wishing is not enough; We must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
8. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
9. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
10. “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
Motivational quotes for work
11. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
12. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
13. “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
14. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
15. “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!” – Brian Tracy
Motivational quotes for students
16. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey
17. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
18. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
19. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
20. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
Funny motivational quotes
21. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
22. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
23. “Your true success in life begins only when you make the commitment to become excellent at what you do.” – Brian Tracy
24. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears” – Les Brown
25. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
Motivational quotes for athletes
26. “Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
27. “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” – Les Brown
28. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Lifehack
29. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Tony Robbins
30. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
Motivational quotes about life
31. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
32. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events” – Joel Osteen
33. “If you can tune into your purpose and really align with it, setting goals so that your vision is an expression of that purpose, then life flows much more easily.” – Jack Canfield
34. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
35. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read our disclosure policy.
Did you liked this post?
Join our newsletter community and get deals, sales, and our latest tips! Promise we wont send spam or misuse your email address.