Are you ready to read the best adventure quotes?
Yes, me too! But first, let’s tackle the adventure topic. What makes an adventure an adventure?
Truthfully, this is such a personal question that only you can answer as we all define adventure differently.
For me, an adventure is all about seeking new thrill and not necessarily for adrenaline but more on personal development.
This may mean exploring the vast corners of this world or going to a familiar place but with a goal in mind to see its other side.
The world is endlessly filled with tons of adventures! For many, it is all about enriching their spirituality on a whole new level, or they are on a journey to find themselves, and along the way they found adventures.
With that said, there’s a beautiful quote in this list that mentioned that adventure is only poor planning. I am agreeing to this not because that is the only way to experience a great adventure, no, no way!
Adventure is all about your journey and all the unexpected obstacles you went through and all the lessons you will learn from it. This wisdom is priceless because it is part of YOUR story.
But this is not a life adventure quotes list but more related to travel quotes. But don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll find inspiration in this post! Afterall, the wise words in this list are meant to inspire you to head out and explore the world!
Do you love quotes? We have more, read it next:
Table of Contents
Here are the BEST adventure quotes of all time!
While compiling this list of adventure quotes, I can’t help but feel inspired. From my past travels, I’ve lost count how many times I can relate my experiences with these quotes. I’ve had so many bloopers that I mistake them for adventures
Life adventure quotes
What is life without adventure? A wasted life. Don’t you agree? As Hellen Keller said that life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
This is one of those quotes that really struck me. In this world, we are living now, we are so stuck to a routine, and the idea of our reality revolves around the internet, and it has truly taken over the majority of us.
I’m not going to lie, whilst building this blog, I’ve let myself get stuck in front of the laptop day in and day out that I have forgotten that there is life other than the internet.
What do you think?
1. “A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.” –English Proverb
2. “It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement, there is life, and in change, there is power.” –Alan Cohen
3. “Adventure isn’t hanging on a rope off the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude that we must apply to the day to day obstacles in life.” – John Amatt
4. “Make your life a mission – not an intermission.”– Anonymous
5. “Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
6. “Life is full of surprises: new opportunities come up; that’s part of the fun – the adventure of life. The thing is, chaos doesn’t allow us to enjoy the adventure.” – Patrick Lencioni
7. “It’s never too late in life to have a genuine adventure.” – Robert Kurson
8. “Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.” – Ernest Hemingway
9. “What I love most about this crazy life is the adventure of it.” – Juliette Binoche
10. “Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure” – Unkown
Funny adventure quotes
I’m not going to lie. Life is sometimes odd; thus, I decided to add some funny adventure quotes on this list. Anyways, life is not all about being serious, you also need to have fun a little and sometimes plan do not go as planned and that’s okay! That is life.
Take Mr. Charlie Chaplin’s little quote calling himself a tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure – even the guy gets it! You can be who you want to be and many versions of it.
Make the life out of it! Have a fun journey during your adventure to self-fulfillment.
11. “We’re not home-and-hearth people. We’re the adventurers, the Buccaneers, the blockade runners. Without challenge, we’re only alive.” –Alexander Eliot
12. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by.” –Robert Frost
13. “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.” –J.R.R Tolkien
14. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Aristophanes
15. “A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.” – Charlie Chaplin
16. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
17. “Adventure is just bad planning.” – Roald Amundsen
18. “Adventure should be 80 percent ‘I think this is manageable,’ but it’s good to have that last 20 percent where you’re right outside your comfort zone. Still safe, but outside your comfort zone.”– Bear Grylls
19. “Every day’s an adventure when I step out of my door. That’s why I usually wear a hat and keep my head low.” – Steve Buscemi
20. “I hang out all the time with kids, and young scouts and I never meet kids who don’t want adventure.” – Bear Grylls
New adventure quotes
What is the new adventure quotes? Well, for every new adventure, there’s something to learn! You can’t run in the same race all the time, right?
You have to finish that and either find or be found by new adventures! Just like what Sue Fitzmaurice said that you must go on an adventure to find out where you truly belong. It is so true.
Find new adventures when the other is finished. Or let it find you.
21. “Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jaime Lyn
22. “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.” –Rosalia de Castro
23. “Then, one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.” – Ewan Mcgregor
24. “A race preserves its vigor so long as it harbors a real contrast between what has been and what may be, and so long as it is nerved by the vigor to adventure beyond the safeties of the past. Without adventure, civilization is in full decay.” – Unknown
25. “And the day came when the wish to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”–Anais Nin
26. “Adventure is in the eye of the beholder.” –Annie Andre
27. “You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.” – Sue Fitzmaurice
28. “A traveler is really not someone who crosses ground so much as someone who is always hungry for the next challenge and adventure.” – Pico Iyer
29. “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
30. “I now talk to different cultures, and I hope that I can bridge those gaps and differences between us. It’s an adventure, a dream… I feel like I’m on an anthropological mission.” – Shakira
Inspirational adventure quotes
We’ve come close to the end, folks! If you’re still reading this list of quotes, then man, you must go out and have an adventure NOW, eh?
If you want to go on a traveling kind of adventure, we have tons of amazing list posts to inspire your wanderlust. But read with caution, it will seriously ignite the inner traveler in you so sit tight and read on:
- The 20 Underrated Countries in Europe to Visit on Your Next Trip!
- The Most Colorful and Vibrant Travel Destinations in Europe
- Affordable European Holidays: Cheapest Countries in Europe to Visit
That’s it, folks! Read the rest, and good luck on your next adventure!