Best Dream Quotes: Top 50 Quotes About Dream and Goals
The way to our dreams is not always easy to go for. It is sometimes dotted with obstacles to face, mountains to climb, and even mind-numbing and hard times that always make us feel that it’s time to quit. If you feel like getting lost on your way, keep in mind that good things in life do not come easy. Therefore, you should not turn back in life. As you are here to achieve your goals in life, do not give up. Push yourself to the limits and keep moving ahead with my dream quotes.
Are you in search of the inspirational and thought-provoking dream quotes? You are at the right place. These quotes about dreams coming true are very fascinating. People usually wake up wondering what they have seen in their dreams. Some people start searching for what is the sense behind their dreams. Dreams are our subconscious process to work through the things that are causing troubles for us, or that are still not settled. Dreams are not what we see while sleeping, dreams are what we see with open eyes.
So many people have opinioned about dreams for years. Many books and a lot of theories have been written to explain the symbols found in our dreams. There are several meanings and discrepancies behind some of the symbols of our dreams but most of them are constant. Understanding the dream symbols can be of great help when one can see the bigger picture and come out with a greater sense of their visuals.
With that said, I have listed some of the quotes about dreams and goals from some of the great and legendary personalities. Keep reading to learn more about your dreams and the nature of reality.
These love dream quotes will help you make your life better and interpret what you want. In these dream quotes, you can find some inspiration and reach your goals. However, your dream should not be considered as the only hope or wish. Instead, you should also take action and put efforts to turn them into reality.
Every big dream starts with the one-step of a dreamer. Always keep in mind, you have the patience, strength, and the passion within you to reach the sky and change your world. I have listed the best quotes about dreams and sleep and some of them are motivational to make your daydreams into reality. I have the latest compilation of inspirational dream quotes from different sources on the web.
No one knows where dreams come from, or what they mean when they see when sleeping. However, when dreams come when you are awake, they are not just dreams; they are your life’s purpose. These are what you are born for. It is up to you to make your goals a destiny for you. There is nothing better in your life than seeing how your dreams come true. Therefore, I have listed some quotes on dreams come true. You can either follow your dreams or just admire them. In these days and age, most of the people have left their dreams behind. You need to look within yourself and get inspired with these dream quotes.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Dream Quotes: Top 50 Quotes About Dream and Goals
- 2 Did you like this post? We have more inspiring quotes!
Best Dream Quotes: Top 50 Quotes About Dream and Goals
1. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” – Colin Powell
2. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
3. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.” – David Bailey
4. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” – Gail Devers
Quotes about dreams coming true
6. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is a reality.” – John Lennon
8. “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.” – Donovan Bailey
9. “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” – LL Cool J
10. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” – Anais Nin
Quotes about dream and goals
11. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
12. “Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
14. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
15. “Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up.” – Rachel Corrie
Love dream quotes
16. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
17. “The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it.” – Kalpana Chawla
18. “Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.” – Pope John XXIII
19. “I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” – Mike Tyson
20. “Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.” – Khalil Gibran
Quotes about dream and sleep
21. “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.” – Les Brown
22. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
23. “Go out and chase your dreams no matter how crazy it looks.” – Shanice Williams
24. “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” – Edgar Allan Poe
25. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
Quotes on dreams and reality
26. “There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality, and then there are those who turn one into the other.” – Desiderius Erasmus
27. “A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” – Oscar Wilde
28. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
29. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” – John Barrymore
30. “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” – Tom Bradley
Dare to dream quotes
31. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
32. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.”
33. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
34. “Yesterday is but today’s memory, tomorrow is today’s dream.” – Khalil Gibran
35. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
Inspirational quotes dreams
36. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
37. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
38. “I have had dreams, and I’ve had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.” – Jonas Salk
39. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny” – Albert Ellis
40. “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” – David Allen
Short dream quotes
41. “It may be that those who do most, dream most.” – Stephen Leacock
42. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
43. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
44. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
45. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” – Oprah Winfrey
Life is a dream quotes
46. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
47. “The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.” – Ben Stein
48. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
49. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” – John Updike
50 “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
Did you like this post? We have more inspiring quotes!
IS THIS THE KIND OF POST THAT INTEREST YOU?AWESOME! TICKLE YOUR WANDERLUST AND JOIN MY COMMUNITY OF TRAVEL ENTHUSIASTS AND NEVER MISS OUT A POST!
- Which of these motivational quotes you like best?
DISCLAIMER: There may be affiliate links attached in this post and if you decided to purchase from my links, I get a small commission at no extra charge to you. That commission helps to run this website and so on. If you’re interested to read more about this visual travel blog’s other ventures, please read my disclosure policy for more information.