You may or may not need a reason to travel. Be it to quench your thirst for thrill, for some experience for a lifetime, or the time to spend with your partner or friends, I have rolled out a list of some famous, memorable trip with friends quotes.
You can use these trip quotes as travel status on Whatsapp or even your captions on Facebook and Instagram. It is time to pack your bag, be creative, prepare your travel buddy, and make all other social media friends jealous with a memorable trip with friends quotes. After all, it makes your experiences memorable for a lifetime.
So, keep scrolling and enjoy all of these awesome trip quotes for your friends. They are short, funny, cheering and some of them remind everyone of their fun and exciting trips. You may already have some trips with friends or you can plan the one.
Long story short, traveling is exciting and is always worth exploring the world. So, sit back and read some inspiring trip quotes I have gathered for you.
The following travel quotes I have collected are worth to print them on the t-shirt, share on Facebook and Instagram, using them for some travel motivation, or even as a gift for a traveler. Trip quotes are really fun and memorable ways to find motivation. In addition, there is always a reason behind this.
These quotes can keep your travel-mojo going. Some of them are so overused, cheesy, and inspirational that you may want to use them everywhere on your devices. No matter what the reason is, there are some instances when you cannot travel, but desperately want to. Do not worry because these quotes will definitely help you to keep moving.
We all need some extra strength and urge during our journeys sometimes, especially when we commit some common mistakes. Nevertheless, we still should not stop ourselves, as there are many travel quotes out there. You may also find some of the amazing travel-themed decorations.
In this post, you will find some simple and amazing trip quotes for your wall. These travel-related motivating quotes are something that can let you stay focused or just give some more energy. Whether you are just wishing to hit the road or doing so, I have rolled out some of the motivating travel quotes.
Whether you are just searching for the ideal Instagram caption for your vacation pictures or desperately waiting for your next road trip with friends, these quotes will definitely bring some inspiration to your life.
This is probably the reason I have curated a list of some most amazing trip quotes to travel with friends. We have listed some of the quotes by some of the world’s renowned thinkers and writers or some unknown authors to remind you of the reason you are starting your journey with your chosen travel friends. They would also motivate you to meet different people on your way. Making new connections is really one of the best things about travel, either with locals or with fellow travelers.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover, and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Table of Contents
Best Trip Quotes: Top 50 Memorable Trip with Friends Quotes!
1. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
2. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world & the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
3. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction with you.”
4. “True friends never apart maybe in distance never in heart.” – Helen Keller
5. “As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.”– Winnie The Pooh
6. “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
7. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
8. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and thirst for adventure.”
9. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
10. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
A memorable trip with friends quotes
11. “If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together.” – African Proverb
12. “There are no strangers in this world, only friends I haven’t met yet.”
13. “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.” – Benjamin Disraeli
14. “Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “Everyone needs this friend that calls and says, “Get dressed, we’re going on an adventure.”
16. “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
17. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.”
18. “There is a whole world out there. Pack your backpack, your best friend and go.”
19. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
20. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.
21. “Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.”
22. “Travel sparks our imagination, feeds our curiosity, and reminds us how much we all have in common.” – Deborah Lloyd
23. “Little by little, one travels far.” – J.R.R. Tolkein
24. “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrate it for everything that it is.” – Mandy Hale
25. “Life is short and the world is wide.” – Simon Raven
25. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
26. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive.” – Anais Nin
27. “When you get lost in a really strange place, nothing is more comforting than finding your friend whom you trust and can show the way.” – Toba Beta
28. “Happy is the soul that has a friend. Happier is the soul that trusts in the truth of the heart of a friend. Happiest is the soul that knows the solemnity of friendship and honors its laws.” – Ogwo David Emenike
29. “Wherever it is you may be, it is your friends who make your world.” – Chris Bradford
30. “True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.” – Seth Brown
Trip with friends quotes
31. “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
32. “It’s a big world out there, it would be a shame not to experience it.”
33. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Unknown
34. “It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.”
35. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
36. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
37. “Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head.” – A. R. Rahman
38. “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.” – Rosalia de Castro
39. “I always encourage people to get out there, travel the world, see new things, experience new people, experience new food, experience new culture. What happens is that helps you to grow and be your best self.” – Karamo Brown
40. “I travel light. I think the most important thing is to be in a good mood and enjoy life wherever you are.” – Diane von Furstenberg
Here are more amazing trip quotes!
41. “We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T. S. Elliot
42. “Riding a bicycle is the summit of human endeavor – an almost neutral environmental effect coupled with the ability to travel substantial distances without disturbing anybody. The bike is the perfect marriage of technology and human energy.” – Jeremy Corbyn
43. “If you want to succeed, you should strike out on new paths rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.” – John D. Rockefeller
44. “I am blessed for what I have, but I believed in it from the beginning. Today, the dream is the same: I still want to travel, I still want to entertain, and I most certainly still want to have fun.” – Guy Laliberte
45. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”– Tim Cahill
46. “The person attempting to travel two roads at once will get nowhere.” – Xun Kuang
47. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. “Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection.” – Lawrence Durrell
49. “A good traveler is one who does not know where he is going to, and a perfect traveler does not know where he came from.” – Lin Yutang
50. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well” – Eugene Fodor