Best Inspirational Quotes: Top 85 Inspirational Quotes About Life and Happiness
What happens to you in life is not in your control. However, you can decide how you react to it. So, take a pledge to change your life today. Your optimism is faith, which helps you to achieve what you want in life. With each new day, there come new thoughts and new strength. You cannot change the past. The only thing you change is your today.
These inspirational quotes are inspiring and mood-uplifting words of wisdom to make a significant and positive impact in your life. These words will definitely encourage you. Browse these inspirational quotes and find one, which you can relate to. These happy inspirational quotes could change the way you think of your life or just help you look at the issues in a positive way.
Start your day with positive thoughts by adding your favorite happy inspirational quotes to your status. These words of wisdom will surely motivate you to get the best of your day.
These motivational sayings and inspirational quotes about life and happiness are able to change the way you think of your life. This is why these words are so crucial and interesting on our way to success. However, how they work?
The way you feel and think of yourself, including your expectations and beliefs on what can be made possible to you, can determine every event that takes place in your life. You just have to change the way you think. Change the quality of thinking and your life would get a sudden change. Positive words can make you smile and well-timed funny quotes can make your life. This way, our thoughts work to change our world in real time.
Thinking is one of the few things in your life you can control. This is where you need inspirational quotes about life and struggles. It is up to you what you think at any given moment. Your actions and results you get can be determined by your feelings and thoughts. The whole process of thinking starts with your thoughts. I have compiled these inspirational quotes about love to retune the way you think.
So be sure to keep these uplifting and short inspirational quotes and sayings handy. If you ever feel that your spirit or your energy is going down, all you need to recite these inspirational quotes for work in your mind to boost your energy and get back to work.
To start the days by controlling your thoughts thinking positively and setting goals, I have compiled some of the best inspirational quotes for students.
By looking closely, you will feel the charge of energy around you. From the sun rising to placid lake on a warm night during summer, from the books we love to our personal reflections, the things and places that inspire us are endless. You have the opportunity to grab this energy in each passing day and seek out the best our life can offer.
If you want to emerge and do great things in your life, these uplifting inspirational quotes are something that can keep you energized. Success cannot be achieved overnight. All the good things in life, be it wealth, happiness, purpose, or a great career, is the outcome of efforts and hard work.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Best Nature Quotes: Top 35 Quotes About Nature and Life
1. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
2. “Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain!” – Louis Tomlinson
3. “Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place where no one else has ever been.” – Alan Alda
4. “Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes.” – Hugh Prather
5. “Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies.” – Ann Landers
6. “I’m just going to go live life. I’m going to go enjoy life. I have nothing left to hide. I am kind of a free person, a free soul.” – Caitlyn Jenner
7. “I intend to live life, not just exist.” – George Takei
8. “I always do what makes me happy – it doesn’t make sense to live life unhappily.” – Bibi Bourelly
9. “The past explains how I got here, but the future is up to me – and I love to live life at full throttle.” – Janice Dickinson
10. “We have to live life with a sense of urgency so not a minute is wasted.” – Les Brown
Inspirational words of wisdom
11. “People who are scared don’t live life.” – ASAP Ferg
12. “If there’s one thing I learned, it’s that nobody is here forever. You have to live for the moment, each and every day . . . the here, the now.” – Simone Elkeles
13. “The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live.” – Ayn Rand
14. “Don’t fear death, fear the un-lived life.” – Natalie Babbitt
15. “If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.” – Émile Zola
16. “Your life is a book; make it a bestseller.” – Shanon Grey
17. “Anyone who believes that a second is faster than a decade did not live life.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
18. “Live as big as you can, with what you’ve got.” – Jill Shalvis
19. “Live full, die empty.” – Les Brown
20. “Live life to it’s fullest or it may seem like you died young.” – James Wattersmith
Funny inspirational quotes
21. “Water is such a lifesaver into which we cannot breathe but without taking it into us we cannot live.” – Munia Khan
22. “The morning is in itself a miracle, the chance to be able to live life – is the greatest gift we have. The morning is a reminder of that, every day.” – J.R. Rim
23. “A stair will be precious for you if only you climb up it! For a thing to be precious for you, you must live it!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
24. “Live your life on purpose with no apologies or regrets.” – Angela Cecilia
25. “If you live your life slowly, you live only half-life; if you live your life fast, you live five lives or ten lives or fifteen lives!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
26. “You have one life. Live it! Enjoy it!” – Izey Victoria Odiase
27. “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Breault
28. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “Life is a game, play it; Life is a challenge, Meet it; Life is an opportunity, Capture it.”
30. “Cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your today.”
Inspirational quotes for work
31. “Don’t wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life!”
32. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.” – Les Brown
33. “Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” – Grace Hansen
34. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Joe Lewis
35. “I don’t wait for the calendar to figure out when I should live life.” – Gene Simmons
36. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” – Shannon L. Alder
37. “What I am is good enough if I would only be it openly.” – Carl Rogers
38. “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.” – Goldie Hawn
39. “The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.” – Woody Allen
40. “We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.” – Anne Frank
Inspirational quotes for students
41. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
42. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
43. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
44. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck
45. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
46. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
47. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, cares enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen
48. “By being yourself you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” – Edwin Elliot
49. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
50. “Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life.” – Ellen Sue Stern
Short inspirational quotes
51. “Learn to… be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
52. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.” – Lao Tzu
53. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” – Kurt Cobain
54. “When you dance to your own rhythm, life taps its toes to your beat.” – Terri Guillemets
55. “I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” – Jimi Hendrix
56. “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.” – Lao Tzu
57. “Believe in your flyness, conquer your shyness.” – Kanye West
58. “The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.” – Jim Morrison
59. “If you cannot be a poet, be the poem.” – David Carradine
60. “I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I’ve written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.” – Shirley MacLaine
Inspirational quotes about love
61. “You need to love yourself and be yourself one hundred percent before you can actually love someone else.” – Christina Perri
62. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
63. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M. Baruch
64. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
65. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
66. “Don’t compromise yourself – you’re all you have.” – Janis Joplin
67. “About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won’t like you at all.” – Rita Mae Brown
68. “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” – Roy T. Bennett
69. “Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.” – Rumi
70. “To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.” – Roy T. Bennett
Inspirational quotes about life and struggles
71. “Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.” – Brian Tracy
72. “I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.” – Steve Maraboli
73. “The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.” – Cassandra Clare
74. “You were born to stand out, stop trying to fit in.” – Roy T. Bennett
75. “The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you do anything but be yourself.” – Lao Tzu
76. “Just because they disagree, doesn’t mean you ain’t right.” – Toba Beta
77. “I never said to be like me, I say be yourself and make a difference.” – Marilyn Manson
78. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
79. “Everyone has a sense of humor. If you don’t laugh at jokes, you probably laugh at opinions.” – Criss Jami
80. “To be one’s self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity.” – Irving Wallace
Inspirational quotes about life and happiness
81. “Be yourself. Be true to that, to your heart. Patience. See what happens if you step back instead of bounding forward.” – Alice Walker
82. “My best advice is to be yourself. Unless you’re psychotic, then you might want to try a different tactic.”
83. “Those who have a strong sense of love and belonging have the courage to be imperfect.” – Brené Brown
84. “Be yourself. Don’t worry about what other people are thinking of you.” – Jennifer Pastiloff
85. “The really important thing to be was yourself, just as hard as you could.”
Did you like this post? We have more inspiring quotes!
IS THIS THE KIND OF POST THAT INTEREST YOU?AWESOME! TICKLE YOUR WANDERLUST AND JOIN MY COMMUNITY OF TRAVEL ENTHUSIASTS AND NEVER MISS OUT A POST!
- Did you like this inspirational quotes compilation?
DISCLAIMER: There may be affiliate links attached in this post and if you decided to purchase from my links, I get a small commission at no extra charge to you. That commission helps to run this website and so on. If you’re interested to read more about this visual travel blog’s other ventures, please read my disclosure policy for more information.