The wilderness in the forest is the clearest way to the universe. I feel the world being turned into a wilderness eventually, and I feel at home and settled with these forest quotes. It is time to leave the hustles and bustles of your comfort level and get into the wilderness of your gut feeling with these jungle quotes.
Every person needs a place of solace where they can go crazy in peace. It is the only way to return to the beauty and sanity of what we can be. The idea of wilderness does not need any defense. It only needs protectors. I have listed the compilation of wise, inspirational, and true forest quotes, wilderness proverbs, and sayings gathered over the years from different sources.
I am going to share some inspirational words on wilderness and feeling free quotes. Therefore, you can enjoy my collection of jungle quotes by famous poets, authors, and actors. Thousands of our users have selected our quotes and have even used in their social media profile. Wilderness is not all about a natural destination.
It is something more than an abode for recreation. It is a place where you can find some inspiration. You may hear it from leading public figures who quoted them in their own words. The following quotes from famous books, letters, and official documents, express the true meaning of wilderness for us.
Are you looking for some wilderness quotes that can make yourself feel free? You are at the right place. You can easily follow the herd and take in the peer pressure for conformity. It is not easy to strike on yourself and be yourself. However, there is nothing better than being true to you in this world. These wild quotes about being yourself would definitely remind you to work on being the best you can and always keep your head high.
You have to ride your train of thoughts when you are thinking quietly and when you are alone. The happiness your life brings, and the self-worth you feel depends on the direction where this train is running, the emotional space where it travels, and the luggage it carries. Between the stimulus of your life and your reaction is the place where your emotional space exists. Your power to choose how to react and your growth, happiness, and freedom lies in your reaction.
If you really want to bring change to your life, you first need to change is your thinking. You should free your mind from restrictive thoughts that hold you back. I have gathered some of the thought-provoking quotes about wilderness from different sources to help you set your mind free and change your thinking. Freedom gives you the chance to see what you are doing without any boundaries. These freedom quotes will motivate you and inspire you to make creative decisions about your life.
Setting realistic and smart goals can help you unlock your full potential to ensure professional and personal growth. These goals would help you deal with any obstacle and enjoy endless achievements in life. Here are some of my favorites feeling free quotes to get some inspiration.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover, and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Table of Contents
Best Forest Quotes: Top 25 Wilderness and Jungle Quotes for the Free-Spirited
1. “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” – John Muir
2. “Plans to protect air and water, wilderness and wildlife are in fact plans to protect man.” – Stewart Udall
3. “You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” – Alan Alda
4. “The continued existence of wildlife and wilderness is important to the quality of life of humans.” – Jim Fowler
5. “The wilderness is healing, a therapy for the soul.” – Nicholas Kristof
6. “Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit.” – Edward Abbey
7. “”Poetry is one of the ancient arts, and it began as did all the fine arts, within the original wilderness of the earth.” – Mary Oliver
8. “The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders.” – Edward Abbey
9. “In wilderness, I sense the miracle of life, and behind it, our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia.” – Charles Lindbergh
10. “The Wilderness holds answers to more questions than we have yet learned to ask.” – Nancy Newhall
Feeling free quotes
11. “We had no choice. Sadness was a dangerous as panthers and bears. the wilderness needs your whole attention.” – Laura Ingalls
12. “The wilderness is a place of an encounter with the creator.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
13. “In the wilderness is the salvation of the world.” – Henry David Thoreau
14. “If wilderness is outlawed, only outlaws can save wilderness.” – Edward Abbey
15. “Many people go into the wilderness to experience it, and if they experience it in comfort, there’s very little in a literary sense for them to write about.” – Tim Cahill
16. “The wilderness provides an environment for a child’s inner life to develop because it requires him to be constantly aware of his surroundings.” – Leslie Stephen
17. “Wilderness is harder and harder to find these days on this beautiful planet, and we’re abusing our planet to the point of almost no return.” – Betty White
18. “One man practicing kindness in the wilderness is worth all the temples this world pulls.” – Jack Kerouac
19. “Wilderness gave us knowledge. Wilderness made us human. We came from here. Perhaps that is why so many of us feel a strong bond to this land called Serengeti; it is the land of our youth.” – Boyd Norton
20. “The wilderness is a place that every believer has to experience to be molded for their divine purpose.” – E’yen A. Gardner
21. “Wilderness touches the heart, mind, and soul of each individual in a way known only to himself.” – Michael Frome
22. “The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom.” – Theodore Roosevelt
23. “We are always getting ready to live, but never living.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “Only by going alone in silence, without baggage, can one truly get into the heart of the wilderness. All other travel is mere dust and hotels and baggage and chatter.” – John Muir
25. “A forest doesn’t weep over one tree.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn