Top 40 Travel Captions for Instagram to Inspire Your Followers!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please read our disclosure policy.
Are you looking for Instagram captions?
In this post, I have rounded up some of the best travel captions for Instagram. They may be witty but anyone can post them for some inspiration. Whether you are up for grand world tour quote, travel captions for couples or something inspiring to plan the ideal trip with friends, I have got you covered.
In the age of unique Instagram stories and cheesy tweets, it feels like you need a lot of thinking to be a wordsmith, no matter what kind of social media post you are going to craft. Going on vacation can really be a bit easier to produce some appealing content. After all, you have got some appealing travel pictures for your favor.
One thing you need is the innovative travel captions for Instagram to boost your likes and even snag some of the followers who are crazy for drool-worthy travels. From vacation-inspiring and cute Instagram captions to funny quotes about trending hashtags, you can always find vacation captions for Instagram for all types of destinations, trips, and travelers.
Are you looking for the best adventure captions for Instagram? These inspirational quotes will definitely feed your wanderlust from famous travelers and authors, and be ready to see the world. So, let us begin the adventure.
I am a bit amazed to admit that I am the big fan of city captions for Instagram. These memorable and short quotes really capture the moments of clarity to highlights the reality of adventure, travel, and life.
These inspiring travel quotes remind me of the emotions I have had when traveling the world over the past 9 years and these emotions have been experienced by a lot of travelers. I have listed some of my favorite travel quotes of all time, coupled with some of the images from my own adventures across the world.
I hope these quotes will inspire you to pack your bags and head to the unknown locations and explore farthest places of our planet to see the world and know what it actually is.
Traveling is definitely one of the best ways to open your heart and mind to the world. I have felt a complete range of emotions on my journeys.
Even though it has often meant to challenge my point of view and lifestyle, I will not give up even a second as it helped to shape myself in the person I am today and it can definitely change the way you see the world. There are different inspiring travel quotes listed here to inspire you to keep wandering. If you are craving for inspiration to travel the world, you can definitely find the witty Instagram captions here.
So, be sure to browse the following fun quotes when you need some motivation to give priority to travel in your life. After all, traveling has something so dreamy that makes all of us desire to take a pause in our busy lives and escape the reality for a bit.
Useful travel tips for every traveler (Budget or not!)
→ Learn how to find cheap flights: Read our Skyscanner guide on how to find flights!
→ Save some money from your hotel bookings: Use this Booking.com link to find deals on hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. Another tip is tp sign-up for an account and refer friends and for every 50USD worth of hotel bookings, you will get 10% of your money back!
→ Save money and use Airbnb: Get up to 26USD in credit to use on your next stay, use this link to avail this!
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 40 Travel Captions for Instagram to inspire your followers!
- 2 Did you like this post? We have more inspiring quotes!
Top 40 Travel Captions for Instagram to inspire your followers!
1. “Work hard, travel harder.”
2. “Wander often, wonder always.”
3. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Marina Richter
4. “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
5. “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” – Herman Melville
6. “Take me anywhere.”
7. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” – Anita Desai
8. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
9. “We have nothing to lose, and a world to see.”
10. “Where you lead, I will follow.” – Carole King
11. “Finding paradise wherever I go.”
12. “Do what you love and you will never be late.”
13. “Catch flights, not feelings.”
14. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
15. “Great things never came from comfort zones.” – Ben Francia
16. “It’s about the journey, not the destination.”
17. “Keep calm and travel on.”
18. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” Susan Sontag
19. “Wanderlust: A desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence.”
20. “I do believe it’s time for another adventure.”
21. “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.”
22. “We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.”
23. “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” – Seth Godin
24. “The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.”
25. “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.” – Lewis Carroll
26. “You don’t need magic to disappear, all you need is a destination.”
27. “Born to explore the world.”
28 “One life. One world. Explore it.”
29. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
30. “Find a beautiful place, and get lost.”
31. “Travel, because money returns. Time doesn’t.”
32. “Don’t be a tourist, be a traveller.” – Adolf Vella
33. “Travel becomes a strategy for accumulating photographs.” – Susan Sontag
34. “It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world.” – Kevin Spacey
35. “People forget years and remember moments.” – Ann Beattie
36. “Let the adventure begin.”
37. “Travel while you’re young and able.” – Brian Lee
38. “Never stop exploring.”
39. “I want to make memories all over the world.”
40. “Travel is the healthiest addiction.”
Did you like this post? We have more inspiring quotes!
IS THIS THE KIND OF POST THAT INTEREST YOU?AWESOME! TICKLE YOUR WANDERLUST AND JOIN MY COMMUNITY OF TRAVEL ENTHUSIASTS AND NEVER MISS OUT A POST!
- Which of these travel Instagram captions do you like best?
DISCLAIMER: There may be affiliate links attached in this post and if you decided to purchase from my links, I get a small commission at no extra charge to you. That commission helps to run this website and so on. If you’re interested to read more about this visual travel blog’s other ventures, please read my disclosure policy for more information.