Fall is definitely the best time of the year to enjoy hiking, as the weather is not too uncomfortable and warm when no insects cover the sky, and there is a great view of flora everywhere you see. You may definitely want to share the tranquil beauty of autumn with your friends and loved ones.
These inspirational hiking quotes will add to the charm to these pictures on your favorite app. These Instagram captions for hiking will definitely impress your followers; you will leave them impressed, and wanting to get outside just like you did.
Both hiking and fall have many opportunities to share wonderful memories and moments with loved ones. You do not have to use an overused quote to post your beautiful photo. These hiking quotes with the beauty of outdoors will definitely give your friends travel inspiration.
You must definitely devote a post to the wonderful world you have to explore. If you are still waiting for some inspiration to search the depths of the web for the ideal caption, do not worry because these trekking quotes would definitely help.
It is understood that you need to work hard to give the right aesthetic to your posts, and you may sometimes not feel like that, especially after the hike. You can choose from some of some hiking quotes that can go along with your pics. Therefore, you can go ahead and have fun after the amazing fall experience.
There are only a few recreational activities that can beat hiking when it comes to providing benefits in return. Hiking is the basic activity of mountaineering, which needs basic gears and light backpacks. You also do not have to learn complex techniques of knots, climb steep slopes, or try risky maneuvers for climbing. With hiking, you can enjoy walking in a new and different way.
You can walk beyond the parking lot to the office or from home to your car. Walking is a healthy activity, and it helps gain strength in our legs. It is the activity, which gets our hearts pumping with more excitement; lungs work better and provide benefits to our abs muscles, biceps, shoulders, and chest from the simple act of walk. You can try these activities to get some motivation and get in touch with nature from these mountaineering trekking quotes.
These hiking quotes for couples will definitely fill you with the passion for trekking and hiking. In addition, it is the way for some adventures. I have listed some of the best compilation of trekking status, hiking status, and short quotes for hiking, and we have prepared this list very strategically. Here, you can check the most appealing hiking messages, status, and short hiking quotes, which urge you to enjoy life and get more adventures.
You can find the ideal hiking status to update your Facebook or WhatsApp and show your passion for hiking when it comes to trek. I love to read quotes that are written about my favorite activities, like hiking, mountain biking, and reading. I love those activities so much, and I have a widget for those quotes in my site. I have listed so many words of inspiration and wisdom dedicated to hiking.
NOTE: All of the photos in this post are pinnable, just hover, and you can pin it right away for inspiration later!
Table of Contents
Best Hiking Quotes: Top 45 Mountaineering Trekking Quotes
1. “We don’t stop hiking because we grow old. We grow old because we stop hiking.” – Finis Mitchell
2. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
3. “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” – Gary Snyder
4. “For hiking is one of those things that you can only do when you have the determination in you.”
5. “Deep down, at the molecular heart of life, the trees, and we are essentially identical.” – Carl Sagan
Camping and hiking quotes
6. “I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than trees.” – Henry David Thoreau
7. “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
8. “You need special shoes for hiking—and a bit of a special soul as well.” – Terri Guillemets
9. “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
10. “Returning home is the most difficult part of long-distance hiking; You have grown outside the puzzle, and your piece no longer fits.” – Cindy Ross
Hiking quotes for couples
11. “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” – John Muir
12. “When everything feels like an uphill struggle, Just think of the view from the top.”
13. You won, this time. But you are as big as you are ever going to get. And I’m still growing.” – Edmund Hillary
14. “If the winter is too cold and the summer is too hot, you are not a hiker.” – A Bitter Hiker
15. “Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, and as vital to our lives as water and good bread.” – Edward Abbey
Religious hiking quotes
16. “Anywhere is ‘within walking distance.”
17. “Hike Your Own Hike.” – Thru-Hiker
18. “Walking is a man’s best medicine.” – Hippocrates
19. “If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to a man when he goes for a walk.” – Raymond Inmon
20. “Hiking is the best workout! You can hike for three hours and not even realize you’re working out. And, hiking alone lets me have some time to myself.” – Jamie Luner
Mountaineering trekking quotes
21. “You need mountains, long staircases don’t make good hikers.” – Amit Kalantri
22. “The experienced mountain climber is not intimidated by a mountain is inspired by it.” – William Artur Ward
23. “Mountain hikes instilled in me a life-long urge to get to the top of any inviting summit or peak.” – Paul D. Boyer
24. “Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory.” – Ed Viesturs
25. “Walk away quietly in any direction and taste the freedom of the mountaineer. Camp out among the grasses and gentians of glacial meadows, in craggy garden nooks full of nature’s darlings.” – John Muir
More quotes about hiking!
26. “There are two kinds of climbers, those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” – Alex Lowe
27. “You never climb the same mountain twice, not even in memory. Memory rebuilds the mountain, changes the weather, retells the jokes, remakes all the moves.” – Lito Tejada-Flores
28. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
29. “I walked slowly to enjoy this freedom, and when I came out of the mountains, I saw the sky over the prairie, and I thought that if heaven was real, I hoped it was a place I never had to go, for this earth was greater than any paradise.” – Daniel J. Rice
30. “On a hike, the days pass with the wind, the sun, the stars; movement is powered by a belly full of food and water, not a noxious tankful of fossil fuels. On a hike, you’re less a job title and more a human being. A periodic hike not only stretches the limbs but also reminds us: Wow, there’s a big old world out there.” – Ken Ilgunas